Eamonn Holmes says co-star is ‘dead to me’ amid long-standing TV feud

Eamonn Holmes has had many spats with his co-workers on TV over the years, but he's now confessed that there are some people who are simply "dead to me".

The 63 year old, who recently revealed he's been the victim of identity fraud and had thousands stolen, opened up on his past feuds while discussing the topic of taking revenge on GB News with co-host Isabel Webster, 40, on Wednesday 18 January morning.

Discussing the topic after hearing 45 year old Shakira's "diss track" towards her ex Gerard Piqué, 35, following their split last year, Isabel brought up the topic of Eamonn making amends with his former co-star Anthea Turner, 62.

"What do you think about all the topics we are covering?" Isabel started off the conversation, turning to the viewers. Eamonn added: "We particularly want revenge stories. Revenge is it good, is it bad?"

Isabel then explained that Eamonn talks "a good game about this" as he's had many "ding dongs" with people in his past. "You're on great terms with [them] now when I think about it?" she then questioned.

But Eamonn shut that notion down quickly as he replied: "No," to which Isabel quipped: "No? Mostly."

"What, like Anthea Turner?" the former This Morning host then questioned. Isabel confirmed this before calling her "Princess Tippy Toes" – a nickname Eamon once gave to Anthea during their time working together.

"Prepared to forgive and forget," Eamonn replied, before Isabel said: "You're quite good at getting over tiffs."

Eamonn then explained that there are "other people who have got names who are dead to me," before explaining that he can't really reveal who they are.

"Let's not go there," Isabel quickly said as Eamonn continued: "That's the thing. Once you cross…there are evil people."

"Let's face it there are evil people and in the fight against good or evil, which I am good. The only sort of enemy you want is a defeated enemy," he added.

Since leaving ITV in 2021, Eamonn has been vocal about his feelings towards the network. Most recently, the presenter has hit out at them at the TRIC Awards, where he picked up a prestigious gong that named him News Presenter of the Year.

Hitting out at his former channel during a Q&A session with OK! and other media following his impressive win, Eamonn dubbed the network the “Ministry of Lies” as he explained the circumstances surrounding his now infamous “resignation.”

“The point is I did not resign from ITV, ITV resigned from me, and I never received a single explanation once of why they wanted rid of me, so that was that,” he said.

He continued: "No matter what you’ve been told. And also the sort of stuff that comes out: 'Eamonn believes he’s male, pale and stale'. It doesn't look like it, does it? Eamonn never once said it, ITV press office said that."

Despite the outburst, Eamonn insisted he wasn’t making a point of “slagging off ITV” and instead claimed he was “putting the record straight.”

READ NEXT:

  • Click here for today's top showbiz news
  • 'Applying for Love Island was torture – bosses made my parents sign their permission'
  • Coronation Street's Sue Cleaver wows fans as she shows off weight loss in new pic
  • Ant McPartlin pushes luggage through airport after holiday with wife Anne-Marie Corbett
  • Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter

Source: Read Full Article