Sharon Osbourne fought urge to say f**k you to The Talk stars on-air

Sharon Osbourne praises Camilla for "winning the public over"

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

Sharon Osbourne, 69, has spoken out on her controversial departure from CBS’ The Talk last year, after defending pal Piers Morgan over his staunch criticism of Meghan Markle, 40, which led to his departure from Good Morning Britain. A year on, Sharon opened up on how she truly felt during the row that led to her experiencing horrifying death threats, sparking fears for her children and husband Ozzy Osbourne, who suffers from Parkinson’s disease.

Sharon is set to delve into her career in the media, including her sensational exit from The Talk, in the Fox Nation docuseries, Sharon Osbourne: To Hell & Back, which premieres September 26.

She said: “I wanted to look into the camera and say ‘F*** you, f*** you, f*** you, f*** you, and CBS take that. But I couldn’t do that.

“Can you imagine if I’d have done that, what it would’ve done? It would’ve been suicidal for me to do that, but that’s what was inside me. And I honestly wanted to say, ‘CBS go f*** yourselves.”

Reflecting on the aftermath of the episode, Sharron added: “On social media, I had all these nut cases, you know, threatening me. [They] said they were going to come in the night, cut my throat, cut my husband’s throat, cut my animals up, and all these death threats.

READ NOW: Meghan Markle ‘hopes for friendship’ with new neighbour Jen Aniston

“I had some people that supported me so much and they started to get harassed on their social.

“And I told everybody, ‘Please don’t do this because you’re going to be harassed. It’s not worth it. It’s not worth the pain.’”

Sharon went on: “And then they started on my kids’ social media and then they started on Ozzy.

“And it’s like, ‘Hey. Mm-mm. He’s had enough f****** stress for the last three years of his life.’ And they’re picking on him.”

In the fallout of Sharon’s row with The Talk last year, Piers spoke out in defence of his friend in a social media rant.

The broadcaster took to Twitter to share Sharon’s first interview since her exit in view of his 7.9 million Twitter followers.

Piers added in the tweet: “Brilliant interview that should shock & appal everyone who values free speech.

“Sharon was driven out of the job she loved for defending my right to disbelieve a liar.”

The 55-year-old went on: “A crime for which, like me, she was shamefully branded a racist.

“Read it, then send @MrsSOsbourne your support.”

Earlier this year, Piers opened up the debate once again as he blasted the way CBS reacted to Sharon’s defence of him, branding it “disgusting”.

He told The Sun’s TV Mag: “I’m particularly delighted about that, because Sharon got cancelled from her show The Talk in America after 10 years, a show that she loved and was the star of, because she tweeted her support for my right to have an opinion.

“She didn’t even agree with the opinion, she just said I was entitled to it, which by the way I was.”

He continued: “What happened to me was bad, what happened to Sharon was disgusting.”

Piers also claimed Sharon was “basically made unemployable” by the backlash.

He left his six-year tenure at Good Morning Britain after receiving over 150,000 complaints to Ofcom for not “believing” Meghan’s comments about her time in the Royal Family during an interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Piers was involved in an on-air row with GMB weatherman Alex Beresford over his remarks, which led to the former storming off the show and his subsequent departure.

Source: Read Full Article