Brits will be ramping up the action between the sheets over the coming nights, according to a relationship expert.
This is because the heat lights the flames of passion in bedrooms and will boost sex drives.
While many will be stripping off to cool down through the next week, others are ditching the layers to heat things up.
Overnight temperatures are expected to break records over the coming days as the nation gears up for the heatwave.
“Britain is facing a sex boom as temperatures go red hot this week”
Annabelle Knight, a sex and relationship exercise for Lovehoney, said: “Britain is facing a sex boom as temperatures go red hot this week.
“Science shows us that passion rises at the same time as temperatures and this is why we feel more loved up during a heatwave.”
Sunshine boosts the body’s production of vitamin D and testosterone levels in men which can help achieve better orgasms.
Here are ten ways to cope in hot weather:
1. Shut windows and pull down the blinds to prevent rooms from heating up
2. Avoid the hottest part of the day by sitting inside between 11am and 3pm
3. Shower and bathe in cold water
4. Splash yourself with cool water when you feel you are overheating
5. Drinking plenty of water and avoid fluids that dehydrate you – including alcohol
6. Ensure you always have enough food and water with you during the day
7. Find the coolest room in your house and head there when you feel too hot
8. Wear loose clothing to prevent yourself from sweating
9. Wear a hat and sunglasses to protect your face and eyes
10. Agree to check up on your friends, relatives and neighbours during the heatwave
Source: Read Full Article