GREGGS fans only have today to order from the bakery chain's Christmas menu – including its festive bake.
The seasonal selection has been available since early November, and includes the popular bake as well as the salted caramel latte.
For those yet to try one, the festive bake contains pieces of chicken breast, sage and onion stuffing, bacon, and a sage and cranberry sauce.
But for those who might be watching the calories after indulging too much over the holiday break, you should be aware that there are 453 calories in each bake.
They’ve also gone up in price since last year, with each bake priced at £1.60 instead of the £1.55 they cost in 2019.
Greggs’ salted caramel latte also made a comeback this year.
It is made with a salted caramel syrup, cream and a shortbread crumb – coming in at 248 calories in a 16oz serving.
It is also cheaper than last year, costing £1.95 for a 12oz cup instead of the £2.75 it was priced in 2019.
You can see the full Christmas list in the box above.
We also rounded up our favourite picks from the menu here.
Greggs’ Christmas menu 2020
HERE’S what Greggs fans can order from its Christmas menu in 2020:
- Pigs under blanket baguette – from £2.80 – 583 calories
- Festive bake – from £1.60- 453 calories
- Sweet mince pies (vegan) – from 50p each, or six for £1.75 – 281 calories
- Salted caramel latte – from £1.95 -223 calories (12oz), 248 calories (16oz)
- Mint mocha – from £1.95 – 346 calories (12oz)
- Mint hot chocolate – from £1.95 – 334 calories (12oz)
- Mini gold caramel shortbread – from £1.50 – 95 calories per piece
- Christmas tree biscuit – from 85p – 174 calories
- Christmas novelty bun – from 80p each or four for £2.75 – 213 calories
- Christmas cake slice – from £1 – 417 calories
- Christmas novelty biscuit – from 85p – 196 calories
Fans were hotly anticipating the arrival of the Christmas menu as early as August this year, when the chain announced on Twitter and Facebook: “If anything can save 2020, it's the Festive Bake #79Days.”
Many called for the release date to be pushed up.
One fan wrote: “We need it this year!” while another said: “Yes! Love a festive bake also looking forward to your pumpkin spiced latte!”
A third said: “Omg I hope I can travel to the UK from the USA for this.”
New customers are also still in with a chance at winning a free breakfast roll and hot drink through the Greggs app.
The chain is offering the deal to the first 50,000 new customers who download the Greggs Rewards app between December 17 until New Year’s Eve.
But if you’re more of a McDonald’s fan, make sure to check out the new limited edition Katsu curry chicken nuggets, which come out today.
They're only available for six weeks so make sure you act quick before they go.
McDonald’s Christmas menu included a DOUBLE Big Mac and Celebrations McFlurry.
KFC fans, meanwhile, could tuck into a new burger that you cover in GRAVY as part of its festive selection.
If you want to celebrate the New Year in style without breaking the bank, we’ve rounded up the cheapest cava and prosecco deals to help you bring in 2021.
Source: Read Full Article