Strictly Come Dancing's Shirley Ballas has put herself on a drip due to being struck by an illness this week.
The 59-year-old has been in the press as she allegedly received death threats after the results show on Sunday.
Viewers were furious after Radio One DJ Dev Griffin and his partner Dianne Buswell were dumped from the competition.
The ballroom dancing extraordinaire decided to get rid of Dev alongside fellow judges Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Bruno Tonioli.
- Strictly judge Craig Revel Horwood says viewers 'know nothing about dancing'
- Strictly's Kevin Clifton snubbed from tour as pro dancers are announced
Shirley, who was criticised for her choice on Sunday, has shared a series of snaps on Instagram after she attached herself to a drip.
The post also included a video clip of the media personality as she sat in a large armchair with her feet up.
She shared the images with her 136,000 Instagram followers.
Shirley wrote in the caption: "Very happy to receive this drip today to help me get well.
- Kelvin Fletcher unveils dramatic weight loss transformation amid Strictly stint
- Strictly Come Dancing's Dianne Buswell asks fans to stop with death threats
"Full of all sorts of things: vitamin C, magnesium b12, and the list goes on.
"Feeling under the weather today as a result of a tough week."
Fans flocked to the head judge's post to comment their support.
One said: "Hope you feel better soon. Back to yourself."
- Strictly's Emma Weymouth's hubby 'erupted in fury' as she landed in bottom two
- Who is Shirley Ballas' toyboy? Strictly star's relationship with Danny Taylor explored
While another wrote: "Get well soon Shirley, we can’t do without you on Saturday."
"Oh Shirley. Get well soon and don’t overdo it," typed a third concerned fan.
Dianne took to Twitter yesterday to ask fans to stop with the threatening messages.
She said: "Guys this is terrible you can not be bullying like this.
"It’s awful and really upsets me to hear this. It’s simply not ok and should never happen!"
Source: Read Full Article