Brit actor Freddie Fox is dating Sex Education star Tanya Reynolds
FREDDIE Fox has been Netflix and chilling with one of the stars of the streaming giant’s biggest shows.
The posh actor, who played killer Jeremy Bamber in TV drama White House Farm, is dating Tanya Reynolds, who is geeky Lily Iglehart in hit series Sex Education.
The couple are isolating together in his London pad.
They played young couple Thomas and Rebecca in period drama Fanny Lye Deliver’d, released late last year, and are now in a full-blown romance.
A source said: “Freddie likes to keep his private life private so hasn’t been making a big song and dance about their relationship.
“It’s early days but the pair are infatuated with each other.
“Their pals think they make such a cute couple.”
Tanya, who has also featured in Sky drama Delicious, gave some hints something was going on between the pair when she posted snaps of Freddie on her Instagram last year, but didn’t name him.
Freddie has been single since splitting from actress Tamzin Merchant in 2013.
In a revealing interview in 2015, he didn’t rule out settling down with a man, hinting he might be bisexual.
He said: “I’ve had girlfriends, but I wouldn’t wish to say, ‘I am this or I am that’, because at some time in my life I might fall in love with a man.
“I hope I am the type of person who would fall in love with another person, as opposed to a sex.
"Most of my life to date has been as a straight man, but who knows what will happen?”
In January, Freddie was linked with Lily James following her split from Matt Smith after they were seen looking cosy at a gala performance of Les Miserables in London.
But Lily — who is now back with former Doctor Who Matt — is just a close pal from his acting school days and nothing was going on.
Freddie is the brother of Silent Witness actress Emilia Fox and cousin of Lewis star Laurence Fox.
It’s clear it’s Tanya who Freddie’s starstruck by.
- ANDREW Lloyd-Webber has suggested he “begged” for James Corden to be cut from the disastrous Cats remake in which he played Bustopher Jones. In a YouTube video, he said it included “unfunny interpolations which I begged to be cut out. I did manage to get the worst of them removed”.
- The Dalai Lama could soon be making an unlikely entry into the charts by releasing an album to celebrate his 85th birthday. Inner World will be out on July 6 and features the Buddhist monk chanting mantras set to music on 11 tracks. Somehow, I doubt Lady Gaga has anything to worry about.
- Anna Knedrick has few fond memories of her breakout role as Jessica Stanley in 2008’s Twilight. She said: “The first movie we filmed in Portland, Oregon, and I remember being so cold and miserable. It was also kind of bonding. You imagine people who survive a hostage situation, and you’re kind of bonded for life.”
- Comedian Alan Carr has had to deal with a change of job during lockdown while back at home on husband Paul Drayton’s farm. Speaking on Radio 1, Alan revealed: “I’ve been shearing, I’ve been milking, I’ve been doing all sorts. At one point we stopped giving them names just in case we had to eat them.”
FORMER Bond girl Britt Ekland has slammed the decision to make 007 a dad in upcoming film No Time To Die.
She told Good Morning Britain: “Bond should probably be a little bit more untouchable.”
Hot Ash glowing
ASHLEY Roberts certainly brightened up my day in this summery rainbow dress.
The Pussycat Dolls singer wore the eye-catching outfit, along with red shades and yellow heels, on the way to her job at Heart Radio.
The ex- Strictly contender looked chic in the pleated dress, a week after it was revealed David Walliams had set his sights on a romance with her. I can see why.
It came shortly after she ended her relationship with Strictly’s Giovanni Pernice.
David might have to work on a rippling six-pack just like Gio if he stands a fighting chance.
RUMOURS persist that Kendall Jenner is dating basketball player Devin Booker after they were seen together at a Nobu restaurant in California, then leaving in a car.
They were romantically linked in April.
THE trailer for eagerly awaited movie Bill & Ted Face The Music has been released, 31 years after their first film.
The third film in the franchise, starring Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter, will be out on August 21.
Mix girls maid for the role
LEIGH-Anne Pinnock is not wasting any time planning her wedding after getting engaged less than a fortnight ago.
Her Little Mix bandmates are expecting her to tie the knot to Watford striker Andre Gray “soon” – because she’s so eager to make it happen.
Jesy Nelson said: “Well obviously we can’t give anything away, but we know it will probably be soon because Leigh-Anne has no patience and she will just want to hurry up and do it.
“It will probably be like the biggest, most extravagant wedding ever, because that’s just Leigh-Anne all over.”
Jesy, as well as Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards, are now excited to find out what they get to wear for the big day.
On Heart Breakfast, Jade added: “I think it will be the height of fashion. I mean, I’ll wear whatever she tells us to.
“We don’t even know if we’re bridesmaids yet. I love that we’re going on as if we’re definitely bridesmaids.”
If they’re not bridesmaids, I’m sure she will take them as wedding singers.
KATY Perry says that putting Niall Horan through to the next stage of The X Factor while a guest judge means, “I do feel ownership over that, like I completed One Direction, don’t ever forget that!”
John's kids are critics
JOHN Legend has revealed children Luna and Miles are his best critics – and that he plays his songs to them to gauge their reactions.
Ahead of the release of seventh studio album Bigger Love on June 19, John said he and wife Chrissy Teigen held “listening parties” to get their opinions.
John told me: “At home we have dance parties after dinner. We have the kids’ favourite Disney songs and pop songs but we listen to Daddy’s music too.
"They are one of my focus groups. I wrote I Do with Charlie Puth and it is their favourite song.
“In lockdown we’ve been spending so much time with my kids and they have really enjoyed that.
"It’s so good for their development with the age they’re at. They have never seen me so much.”
- Katie Price considering using sperm donor to have another baby
- Jake Gyllenhaal cast in thriller Snow Blind
- Avatar's Sam Worthington welcomes third son
- MTV Movie & TV Awards postponed indefinitely
- Christina Aguilera puts song Little Dreamer on streaming ten years after its release
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article