LOVE Island stars come and go but there's one thing that hasn't changed for years – the tropical animals that appear before the ads.
The cheeky creatures are voiced by a variety of stars – with a former Dancing on Ice favourite among them.
Love Island sponsor Just Eat produces the promos, which feature two 'love birds', geckos, and a turtle.
And among the voices is rapper, songwriter and former Dancing on Ice star Lady Leshurr.
The 35-year-old appears alongside other voice talents in the ads, including Peep Show's Isy Suttie and stand-up star Jamali Maddix.
Channel 4's Tez Ilyas, Inel Tomlinson and After Life actress Roisin Conaty also lend their voices to the characters.
More on Love Island
Love Island’s Tanyel gets head turned by Ron after he flirts with bombshell
Love Island latest odds: Winning pair emerges after first coupling
The big-money ads – which are now in their fourth year – are narrated by Love Island host Maya Jama.
Rob Webster and Alexei Berwitz from ad firm McCann London, who made the promos called the characters a "Love Island fixture".
They said: “The best comedy characters develop over time, so it’s great to see the Just Eat animals becoming as much of a Love Island fixture as tight trousers, tanning lotion and pulling someone for a chat."
Love Island 2023 cast revealed
Here’s your rundown of the 2023 Love Island contestants
- All about Bond actress Olivia Hawkins
- The villa's first partially-sighted star Ron Hall
- Who is Tanyel Revan?
- Everything to know about Kai Fagan
- Make-up artist to the stars Lana Jenkins
- Who is TikTok farmer Will Young?
- All about science student Tanya Manhenga
- Everything to know about Shaq Muhammad
- Who is Love Island's Anna-May Robey?
- All about Haris Namani
- Bombshell and footballer Tom Clare
- Who is Love Island bombshell Ellie Spence?
- The full Love Island cast revealed
Source: Read Full Article