Milwaukee Cannibal Jeffrey Dahmers gruesome end in prison at hands of inmate

Netflix has released its latest miniseries, Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story, inspired by the harrowing true story.

Jeffrey Dahmer has gone down as one of the most shocking serial killer cases in American history.

Also known as the ‘Milwaukee Cannibal’ or the ‘Milwaukee Monster’, he was responsible for the murder of 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991.

In 1992, he was finally sentenced for his inhuman crimes, receiving 15 terms of life imprisonment, with another life term added at a later date.

Ultimately, he only served two years as in 1994 he was beaten to death by a fellow inmate.

How did Jeffrey Dahmer die?

At the age of 32 in 1992, Dahmer was sentenced to life imprisonment and was locked behind bars at Columbia Correctional Institution in Wisconsin.

There he served out his sentence for two years, until the morning of November 28, 1994.

On that day, Dahmer was assigned his usual work details with two other inmates, one of whom was Christopher Scarver and the other Jesse Anderson.

They were escorted to their duties, which included cleaning the toilets.

Once at the toilet block, the three inmates were left unsupervised in the shower area for around 20 minutes.

At around 8.10am, Dahmer was found on the floor of the showers after having suffered from severe head trauma.

Scarver had smuggled a bar into the showers, one he had taken from the gym.

  • Love rat killer with 'off beat humour' caught out by Fitbit after shooting wife in head

He concealed it in his trousers and proceeded to beat Dahmer with it when left alone.

Dahmer initially survived the beating but died in hospital just an hour after he arrived due to the massive skull and facial fractures.

Scarver also attacked Anderson, who died two days later in hospital due to similar injuries.

Scarver managed to make it back to the gym to replace the bar and return to his cell after, without detection from the guards.

Before his death, Dahmer requested he receive no funeral service and be cremated.

In September 1995, his ashes were split between his two parents.

What happened to Christopher Scarver?

Scarver, who was sentenced to life imprisonment after committing murder, arrived in jail around the same time as Dahmer.

Earlier in life, he joined the Conservation Corps job programme as a trainee carpenter and was told he had a job waiting for him by supervisor Edward Patts upon the completion of the course.

That never came to be, as Patts was eventually dismissed and Scarver's hopes of the job went with him.

  • Teacher, 39, 'sexted teen student' and 'rubbed her buttocks' on another at prom

Scarver began drinking heavily as a result and was forced to move out of his mother’s home.

Around this time, his girlfriend became pregnant and in an act of desperation, he sought revenge on the man he thought responsible for his failings – site manager John Feyen.

In 1990, he found Feyen on site, though a fellow worker Steven Lohman was with him.

After demanding money, he shot Lohman in the head and twice more until Feyen wrote a cheque.

He shot Lohman again and Feyen managed to escape into the street, before a shot was fired at him.

Scarver was arrested by police soon after and months later in court he said: “I don’t know what came over me. I was never in any trouble with the law, never in a fight with anyone.”

Scarver remains in prison to this day.


  • Cannibal serial killer who made 'human sandwich' described what flesh tastes like
  • Brazilian 'Tinder Swindler' caught by cops after using orphan sob story to dupe 7 women
  • Mum sold daughter, six, to man she met on dating site to buy some trainers
  • Father of cannibal killer Jeffrey Dahmer 'wished evil son suffered fate of victims'
  • Cannibal killer Jeffrey Dahmer tried to turn victims into 'zombie love slaves'

Source: Read Full Article