NETFLIX really is the gift that keeps on giving and now they are giving us a James Norton and Amanda Seyfried film.
Things Heard & Seen is the next thriller to be released on the streaming site and will not disappoint.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
When is Things Heard & Seen released?
There isn't long to wait until this film drops on Netflix.
The movie is released on April 29, 2021 at 8am.
The film lasts for just under two hours.
The feature is directed by Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini,
What is Things Heard & Seen about?
A Manhattan couple moves to a historic hamlet in the Hudson Valley.
They come to discover that their marriage has a sinister darkness, one that rivals their new home’s history.
The movie is based on the acclaimed novel by Elizabeth Brundage.
Who stars in Things Heard & Seen?
This film brings with it a cast of Hollywood and British finest stars, which includes:
- Amanda Seyfried as Catherine
- James Norton as George
- Natalia Dyer as Willis
- Rhea Seehorn as Justine
- Alex Neustaedter
- F. Murray Abraham
- Jack Gore as Cole
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article