Bobby Norris has reportedly been taken to hospital following a collision with a motorbike.
The 37-year-old, who previously appeared on ITVBe’s The Only Way Is Essex, has allegedly suffered injuries as a result of being mown down on a London street.
On Wednesday, November 1 it was claimed that he was recording a segment for his popular Fubar radio show when he attempted to cross Regent Street at around 12.30pm.
Emergency services are said to have attended the scene of the shock collision, and he was reportedly rushed to hospital after landing on his head.
A CT scan has allegedly already taken place and Bobby is reportedly expected to undergo further testing as he recovers from his head injuries.
Read more Roman Kemp fears he won’t be working ‘for much longer’ after upsetting diagnosis
A source reportedly told The Sun: “Bobby was crossing the road when a motorbike came out of nowhere. He was sent flying up in the air and landed on his head after being driven straight into at speed.
“It was a shocking sight for those who were close by when it happened.”
The paper also alleged that after a paramedic on a bike attended Bobby, he was quickly taken to the University College London Hospital in an ambulance.
Bobby has yet to discuss the incident and Express.co.uk has reached out to a representative of the star for further comment.
TV host handed cancer diagnosis when odd symptom appeared after eating salad[LATEST]
Robbie Williams’ near-death call as he admits cutting wrists during addiction[INSIGHT]
BBC star Victoria Coren Mitchell, 51, announces baby arrival with famous husband[NEWS]
- Advert-free experience without interruptions.
- Rocket-fast speedy loading pages.
- Exclusive & Unlimited access to all our content.
The news of the TV personality’s hospitalisation comes after the star revealed he was in hospital last month, too.
Taking to Instagram at the time, the 37-year-old shared a picture of his arm attached to a drip.
Writing to his 779,000 followers, Bobby said: “Shout out to the nurse who knows I have a phobia of needles and took the time to bandage up and hide my cannula and venepuncture from me…”
Despite sharing the news that he was in care, the star has yet to disclose the reasoning behind his hospital visit in September.
The actor – who was a core cast member of TOWIE between 2012 to 2021 – has been keeping fans updated with his recent fitness journey and told MailOnline earlier this year that he used to be “scared of walking into a gym”.
“I used to be Bobby beansprout if I’m honest. I was scared of walking into a gym, and I built this phobia up in my head because you see all of these lovely bodies on social media and gym guys… I used to think it’s alright for them walking into a gym because they already look good,” he admitted.
He also said that he finds a lot of gyms can be “quite posey” which he has found “intimidating in the past”.
However, the presenter claimed last March that he was going to the “most amazing gym” and wished he had started weight-lifting sooner.
Source: Read Full Article